Thursday, June 09, 2011

Coming Soon!

I've been busier than ants at a family reunion picnic.


The roof leaks, the air conditioning broke, it's almost triple digit weather.  Life in a motorhome has its moments.


I might as well be a one-armed wallpaper hanger with an itchy case of poison ivy. 


All this running in circles is bound to make me a big wheel one day!


 The forest reminds me of my current chaotic life. I am the falling trees that everyone else is helping to hold up under pressure. 


What would I ever do without your support?  


Thank you! Thank you!  I can't say it ENOUGH.


THANK YOU!
Right in the middle of downtown Lavonia, Georgia,  this triangle is bordered by 3 busy streets. I'm ready to just move in.  A nice cooling fountain, benches to snooze and beautiful flowers to look at. Maybe the drivers would toss some food over too. :)
DearMissMermaid.Com
Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid*
Donations*
*Proceeds Help With Medical Mess
Hurricanes and Hangovers
By Dear Miss Mermaid
Amazon (Ships Free)
or
Gone Crazy Special
Hurricanes and Hangovers and Other Tall Tales and Loose Lies from the Coconut Telegraph by Dear Miss Mermaid

1 comment:


Life is goof!