Thursday, April 02, 2015

Doggone Busy



I woke up alive, so I know it's going to be another fabulous day.

Excited about my sheer luck at such an early hour, I tiptoed outside to watch the sun come up behind the lake. I didn't want to disturb the sounds of nature as no other human was making a sound, no cars, no sirens, just the birds, bugs, alligators, frogs and creatures unseen were making a raucous good morning. There was this surreal smoke on the water that mesmerized my soul.

I was so engrossed in the view from the rocking chair, that I didn't notice when Harley dog slipped away with my bicycle. Good grief, I am so doggone busy, I have 41 things to do today and I'll be darn lucky if I manage to get 1-2 or 3 of them done.

Fortuitously I didn't have to look far for the little truant, he was just down the road a spell.

Harley is still having trouble figuring out how to balance, pedal and steer all at once so he wobbles around not getting that far along.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth's Biggest Selection
Using this link helps a mermaid, her little old motorhome and puppy dog
We Thank You VERY much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!