Saturday, May 13, 2017

Get Up and Go!

What are you waiting for?

Get up and do it now because tomorrow may never happen.

I think I sometimes just try to cram so much life into so little day. My body may not cooperate but my mind races at top speed daydreaming when I can't actually go out and do.

Much of my life was built on daydreaming and hard work. Now  my body balks stubbornly and I just want it to straighten up and fly right. I have things to do, so why doesn't my body just cooperate and let me do?

Envision.

If I can constantly see myself doing the things I want to do, then eventually I am doing them. The biggest caveat is it's hard work no matter what.

One day riding my bicycle seems like the easiest thing in the world. The next day it seems like the toughest thing I ever tried. What is the mystery? How does that happen?

Life is goof.



okeechobee florida zachary taylor


Tiny home living!

When I left my rig recently, I dropped the awning in case the winds perked up. My patio mat reaches all the way to my neighbor's spot. On the other side you can see my other neighbor's car and RV. Lot rents were almost half price for the summer, but they are minimally sized. This was the only one available with some tree shade. The rest are full sun with no trees.

I don't want to imagine life without trees.

Pass the shoe horn!

THANKS for using my Amazon links. It's a huge help for a girl, her dog and their bicycle. 





1 comment:

  1. Nothing unusual. We age, and so does our body. One day we realze that our body doesn't cooperate, and we call it 'the betrayal'. It's sad, but that's life.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!