Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Ship Happens


My attempt at artsy fartsy.

I love mirrored images on lakes.

I used to upload and sell many pictures, photos and artwork on variousproducts at
http://www.cafepress.com/dearmissmermaid

I still have products for sale there, but I haven't marketed them in a long time and the company changed their generous commissions to not-so-generous so  my checks dwindled down to next to nothing, but I could change that by with a ton of hard work.

I need to update the pages and add new stuff. Easier said than done! They've changed their system all over again, so I have to relearn and restart. Add that to my list of things to do in a busy crazy world.

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things...

Here is one my favorites, it's available on many products besides the hat.


Click here to see details. 




No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!