Monday, August 31, 2015

Jost Van Dyke

This is my view from riding behind the passenger seat in the motorhome. Harley's trademark one ear up, one ear down. Maybe he is a half breed. He can lift his other ear and does so on a rare occasion.

I saw this sign at Tuck In The Woods Campground in the lowcountry of South Carolina. One of the RV owners saw us snapping pics and came out to chat. His friends made the sign for them at a party in their honor. What caught my attenrion was Jost Van Dyke which is in the Virgin Islands, where I spent many happy days rebuilding my old sailboat. I loved that place and sorely miss all my friends still living there.
Life is goof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Life surely is goof! But we can't resail those tracks. We can remember, but what counts is what's over the horizon. Fair winds and following seas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and Harley are enjoying your day to be grateful, though every day qualifies.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!