Friday, December 10, 2010

Tucking Fired

I am still dead tired and flying pie on hills. Um, plying high on pail pains.




Um, taking drugz for what kills me.



Laughing at the bushes while walking the doggy pup around the lock, looking for the mouse. Um, house. No, the home, my motorhome.



Where are those nice people in the smocks to direct me to the wasabi powder?



Pain fills are pun.



We had soup for chicken lunch. I had the stock and let the meat have the dog since I can only seat soft sush. Um, mush. Meat moth mush.



I'm cold or old, I forget switch, or which is witch.



Back to fed, once I'm bed. Blanket the unders for the covers.



Gosh, I'm tucking fired. Oops. French my pardon.



Later, alligators. Chomp chomp.



Dear Miss Mermaid Gone Crazy  (Dear Miss Mer-Mad?)  Either way check out my Hurricanes and Hangovers books on SALE and let all your friends know, too please.

Oh yeah, don't forget to buy some of my spectacular
2011 Calendars by Dear Miss Mermaid.



Proceeds go to support my grocery habit. (And medical mess.)

Several Calendar Designs to Choose From, all by Dear Miss Mermiad


Ahoy!
Dear Miss Mermaid
 relies on Angels, Subscriptions and Book Sales
THANK YOU for your support.
Step One,  Make a PaymentStep 2, Sign up your Email

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Delivered to your Email!  
Subscribe to
Dear Miss Mermaid...the OTHER Blog!
by Email  (no spam, just the blog)

***You can buy a subscription without the email updates.
Hurricanes and Hangovers by Dear Miss MermaidBuy Dear Miss Mermaid's Book:

Hurricanes and Hangovers and Other Tall Tales and Loose Lies from the Coconut Telegraph by Dear Miss Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!