Thursday, May 26, 2011

Packing a healthier lunch for my kids


Packing a healthier lunch for my kids


Guest post written by Debbie Parish


I grew up eating so much junk food and once I got out on my own after college I really made an effort to start eating healthier. It was kind of tough for me to do that because I was so used to eating all kinds of unhealthy food. But I don't want my kids to have to make that adjustment. I'm trying to teach them how to eat healthy from the start.


I pack their lunch for them to give them a little bit more variety and avoid preservatives. A few weeks ago I went online to come up with some new stuff to pack in their lunches for that purpose and when I was doing that I came ac! ross the site www.get.wildblue.com. After I looked through it a little bit I decided to sign up for a new internet service through it.


One idea that I got was to make turkey wraps for them. They love turkey so I thought that would be an easy way to also include some vegetables in it, which can be tough to make kids eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!