Sunday, May 01, 2011

Puppy Play



I cleaned up the entire yard before the storm, so that little Harley's puppy toys would not be blown away or washed down river.  


This little side yard came with the workamping spot.  I often let Harley run loose on a big long tether for playtime out here.



The next morning we went outside with ONE toy and ONE ham bone and ONE corn cob for puppy play. I set up my patio all over again, so I could work outside for the day. I left the motorhome door open, because I dash in and out, to fetch a drink or use the restroom or grab a snack. 


While I was working, Harley was going in and out of the motorhome too, dragging his tether inside and outside. Later when I took a break, I saw what he had done to his play yard, above.  


He had apparently been going in the motorhome, fetching some of his toys, one at a time,  relocating them back to his play yard. 


Silly puppy!






A Big Thank You To  Angels
Who Help Support a Recovering Mermaid

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid  for only 3 cents per day
Support a Crazy Mermaid
Step 1 Make a Payment Step 2 Sign up for Email Posts (Optional)

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Subscription Delivered to your Email
Dear Miss Mermaid...the OTHER Blog!
(no spam, just the blog)
***You can buy a subscription without the email updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!