Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Canine Conference

Harley dog attended a beach conference with like minded canines. Harley is the scrawny one in back with the curly tail.  he thought he was at a family reunion, because the other two doggies, though larger, had similar markings. Their tails stuck out like doggy tails. 


Harley likes to curve his up over his back when he is happy. 









I discovered you can make a personal pan pizza in a fry pan in about 10-15 minutes on very low flame if you use a lid. I used tin foil for a lid, since I didn't have one for this size pan. It came out awesome with a nice crisp crust. 


I had picked up some par baked pizza dough on sale, then topped it with sauce, herbs, pepperoni and cheeses. While cooking it in the oven takes about the same time, the oven needs 20-30 minutes to preheat. 


Liberally spray the fry pan with olive oil. I have a pump spray bottle, which I keep olive oil in.  It sure is handy for squirting a pan before cooking. 




Harley poses with his favorite toy, his beloved blue teddy bear.  Poor teddy bear is showing his age. He was bought used in great shape at a Goodwill last September. 


I once tried to throw him out, but Harley saw me!  He cried like a baby until I fetched poor teddy bear out of the garbage, cleaned him up and returned him to his rightful owner. 



A perfectly formed deer track, found at the beach.  



Hurricanes and Hangovers and Other Tall Tales and Loose Lies from the Coconut Telegraph by Dear Miss Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!