Monday, April 29, 2013

Bucolic Byways

Views along the byways of South Carolina. 



Both sides of the road had these vivid yellow fields of  blooms. 


This red headed woodpecker comes knocking around my campsite daily. I literally hung out my coach window to catch this picture of him about fifteen feet away.


For the past few days, steady rains have kept this boat ramp parking lot mostly bare.  Seen below is the view of the parking lot from my driveway up on the hill. Below is the Tugaloo river, an upper branch of Lake Hartwell. 


Spring is beautiful. 


This pastoral site greets me every spring as I return to my seasonal workamping.  


3 comments:

  1. Makes me want to load up and head to the mountains!:))))


    The Troutman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye candy -- thanks! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are beautiful. I have lived in my rv for two years and I'm amazed by what I see in nature every day. Thanks for sharing your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!