Friday, April 12, 2013

My Birthday!

Thank you angels and all for the wonderful birthday wishes and surprises.  I feel awesome!

Yippie doodle doo! Honk honk, toot toot!

Today is my birthday and it's wonderful! I woke up alive, the sun came up and I am camping at my favorite place in the whole wide world.

I am the luckiest person alive!


I managed to walk from the campground all the way to the lighthouse and back. I've been trying to accomplish this goal for the last three years. AMAZING!  Life is good!

Driftwood art at the beach


Harley loves the beach.
The wind is making his droopy ear stand up straight!






7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Isn't it great to spend it exactly where and how you want? Best wishes for many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy Birthday to you!! I hope Harley gets to share some cake.

    Drew, Andrew and Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you!!! I hope you enjoy many, many, many more wonderful birthdays always in an absolutely beautiful place with your very best bud Harley...

    Safe travels!
    The Arkansas Travelers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! A great place to celebrate:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good sign of Life and good measure for next year.

    The Troutman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Happy to hear it was so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday -- a walk to the lighthouse & back was a great B'day pressie!!

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!