Saturday, June 07, 2014

Miracles Shared

I am sharing this story below with you. It's from a close friend of mine who has done quite well for himself in spite of amazing odds he has faced. I knew about his deep secret. This is the first time I've seen him write about his miracle. As I wander around the bewildering paths of alternative therapies, I am both hopeful and reminded by his heartfelt note that miracles can and do happen all around us.

In 1995, I was diagnosed with a malignant inoperable brain tumor! As you can imagine, I was scared to death and after I got past wringing my hands and crying about it, I started trying to figure out what I was going to do to deal with it. 

To make a long story short as possible, I used alternative therapies and, WITH THE HELP OF GOD, AND LOTS OF SUPPORT FROM SOME WONDERFUL FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS, the thing went away within about 6 months!

During that time, my daughter "J" was pregnant with my grandson "A". I remember praying everyday; “God please let me live to see this baby boy and let me live to see him grow up and graduate from high school one day!” 

This past Thursday, on June the fifth, 2014, THAT DREAM CAME TRUE! I came down to Greenville S C and went to his graduation ceremony as he received his diploma from Traveler’s Rest High School or as they call it down there, T. R. 

I sat in the audience holding my precious daughter’s hand and cried with her during the ceremony and I thought back to those crazy times in ’95 and experienced a dream coming true right before my eyes!

Is there a moral or lesson here? I think so! 

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T STOP DREAMING AND DON’T STOP BELIEVING IN MIRACLES! THERE ARE MIRACLES GOING ON ALL AROUND US AND, YES, DREAMS DO COME TRUE! 

I HAVE SEEN IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE SO TODAY, JUST WAKE UP IN YOUR OWN DREAMS AND BELIEVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!