Monday, June 02, 2014

The View From Here

Life is good. I am super thankful for waking up alive and having such wonderful angels in my life, both living and hanging about invisibly. Without my wonderful readers and angels I would cease to exist. So thank you one and all for making my world rock!

I'm not able to spend much time on the computer these days. The weather is fabulously perfect so it's a great time for me to do a dozen outdoor chores. Fun stuff like hanging out laundry to line dry, cleaning up the patio, patrolling the recreation area, picking up park litter left by 2 legged beasts and sometimes scattered by 4 legged critters, doing my park and bark host duties on foot and paw out and about in the park I take care of.

Here is my new birthday rocking chair on the patio. Thanks to wonderful souls I had some birthday money. I was saving it for something important, but I stumbled into a folding rocking chair and well, I've been dreaming about a rocking chair for years.  Most of my patio chairs have been hand-me-downs or dumpster diving, so I am super excited to have a brand new rocking chair that I just adore.  I pull it up to the folding card table outside to type at but often I lean back, rocking and ruminating, savoring the outdoors.

Oh man is that heaven on earth.


Below is the view from my folding rocking chair looking downhill through the towering trees at Lake Hartwell below.  (The strings crisscrossing are part of the doggy's  running tether system for playing Frisbee and ball.)

In a fit of spring fever, I planted a few more more tulips beneath my bedroom window.

~~~~~~~~~
Find rockers, tulips, folding tables and Frisbees
~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Your new rocking chair looks comfy, and I LOVE the tulips!

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!