Thursday, June 12, 2014

Toto and Harley



Wizard of Oz Dorothy's Toto in a Basket

I am laughing so hard, my little doggy is trying to kiss me all over my silly face. Amazon is selling this hilarious prop. If you don't have a doggy to ride on your bicycle, get this basket that comes with Toto!

Harley dog is going to have to save up his spare change to get this toy. What a hoot! It looks just like him, even funnier.

Maybe Santa Claws will get this for him if he is a super good doggy all year long.

The way Harley likes to perform and show off, I sometimes wonder if he is a descendant of Toto. At the time the movie was made, Toto was paid more than the munchkins. Strange trivia for sure. Toto was paid $125 a week, the munchkins were paid $100 but they had to pay a 50% commission to some sort of gouging agency, so they only made $50 per week.

I am going to giggle all day long when I think about this silly toy.

OK, we are off to see the wizard!

That is code talk for patrolling the park and policing the litter. 

Harley wants a blog of his own. Good grief. First he needs to learn to type...

Meanwhile we have a new blog and website under construction at
http://RVworkamping.Com



2 comments:

  1. Toto - I mean, if Harley learns to type, you can probably kiss your computer goodbye. He will always be on it!

    (By the way, I'm getting old and my eyes aren't what they used to be. I will do the word verification if I can read it, but on my 3rd try it is still too dark to make it out. I'll take one more stab at it, but this will be the last time I try to leave a comment. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate the word verification, let me see if there is an alternative. I turned it off for awhile but woke up to over 100 spammy comments. On my other bog RVworkamping, I have a work around solution that doesn't require that.

    I love hearing your comments! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!