Thursday, June 26, 2014

Take The Challenge!

Reboot your life.

Take the challenge!

Go techno-free.

Plan ahead to set aside a minimum of 24 hours. Notify friends, family, business associates and any worry warts that you will be completely unavailable.

Turn off the phone. Turn off the TV. Shut down the computer. Unplug the internet. Turn off the radio.

That's right. Unplug yourself from all technology.

Now spend 24 hours (or more!) doing something else that doesn't involve phone, internet, radio or TV.

If you can set aside more time, then by all means do it.

Dear Miss Mermaid just spent 24+ hours of no technology. It was refreshing, exhilarating, calming and relaxing. Next week I might take 48 hours of no technology. And next month, I might just sail off the edge of the world. We all know it's not really round. 

My technology is old, very old. But still, I needed a break from the chaos. 








1 comment:

  1. In my world, that's called camping, and I do it as often as I can.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!