Saturday, March 28, 2015

70 Mph Winds

Thank you for stopping by my rambling blog. We're shuffling along here to parts unknown.

Harley dog and I are on the loose, careening around in our little old motorhome.

Yesterday we had a storm march by with 70 mile per hour winds and harsh rains. One day it's 90F degrees then the next night it plummets to 55F degrees. Today it's balmy and cloudy. I feel like I've traveled into the twilight zone.

I woke up alive, life is an astounding miracle to behold.  I am humbly grateful, feeling just positively blessed to enjoy planet earth another day.

View from the driver's seat...
Lonely country roads with beautiful scenery is right up my alley,
in this case a small canal with large irrigation equipment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Earth's Biggest Selection at your fingertips

Using this link helps a mermaid, her little old motorhome and puppy dog
We Thank You VERY much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!