Thursday, July 16, 2015

Band of Gypsies

Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway

On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again

***A big thanks to Willie Nelson for writing those lyrics. 

I make plans and then life happens, so it's another change in plans for this wobbly mermaid. 

Absolutely loved the past month at Neuseway Nature Park. I surely hope I get back there again. I seem to fall in love with every camp I stay in. 

Life is beautiful. I am oh so lucky and blessed to have this glorious day. 

Heat wave!

Harley dog is a mess. A friend, Harley and I  were in a beautiful green field playing Frisbee. This is Harley's favorite game! Well, next to golf or baseball or bouncy ball or teddy bear or on and on I cold go, this dog loves to play, play, play!

Usually Harley fetches the Frisbee then brings it back for another toss, chase and fetch game. Harley has expertly learned how to carry the big Frisbee (it's bigger than him!) without tripping over it. Today after a few heated runs for the Frisbee, he snatched it up, big red Frisbee in his tiny mouth and he ran all the way home to the camper, leaving us alone in the field laughing our heads off. 

I am still wobbling around with brace and cane, so by the time I got back, there he was, sitting on the step to the motorhome, with his Frisbee, waiting to go inside to the air conditioning. 

Silly mutt!

Now a few scenes from Kinston, North Carolina...





No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!