Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Slideshow Debut

I am testing out a slideshow insert of a few random recent pictures.  If you are getting this post by email subscription, the slideshow might  or might not work.  

In the interim, you can view the slideshow here at the original blog post.

http://dearmissmermaid.blogspot.com/2013/04/slideshow-debut.html

Let me know in comments below if this slideshow  is working on your end by email or internet browser.

I am a new  klutz at this. 

Thank you kindly for your input.




5 comments:

  1. Worked fine. I'm using Chrome as my browser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to click on your link using Firefox, same with MSN.
    Let me know when you're by your brother's place so I can send the Bacon Jam!

    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worked great on my browser! Firefox with windows Vista.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!