Sunday, November 27, 2016

Moving Along

On the road again.

Time to shuffle, shake, rock and roll.

No idea if I will have internet or not the next few days. My phone and internet providers are different companies, but they both randomly fail even when their coverage map says they will work.

What those phone and internet companies need is a crystal ball.

hidden acres estate florida
I visited a funny campground.
The trees were too low to get my rig down their interior roads. 
So I took a dog walk.
I would have loved to stay there and utilize their rockers. 
I can understand they are tree huggers but I guess I have to wait a few years until their trees branches are tall enough for small motorhomes to enter and exit. 
It looked like the existing motorhomes in the camp had not left in years either.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!