Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Thanks for the Comedy

Tis the season I wish to give thanks to gentle readers, faithful fans and friends, angels, above, below, here on earth... and those stuck somewhere in between plus all my loved ones (and... those not so loved ones.)

Not sure where I belong, but a few keep telling me exactly  where to go.... Hell, it sure must be popular.

Many lit candles and prayers to those near and dear that passed before me,  thanks for the ghosties and ghoulies. The voices in my head...

I  may beat to a different hum, but thanks to the mystical, magical musicians who brighten my life... and let me carry my tune in a bucket.

I am so grateful I woke up alive,  born lucky with a big mouth that can hold one and very often two left feet.

Note to self and elf,  please bring me bigger ears.



I might as well pull up a chair, make some popcorn and just stick around another day,  to see what happens next... in this crazy parade called life.

Thanks for the comedy!

Life is goof.







No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!