Monday, November 01, 2010

Another Detour

Confused?  Some am I!


I need rest, the pain is killing me. But I need to find a new place to camp, this place is not working out.


I can't take people screaming in my face, no matter how crazy they are. I have my limits.


So, to hell with the repairs I need to make to my body and the motorhome, I must drop all plans and move along.  My sanity is important. Well, what's left of it. 


I am peaceful and laid back. I can't take people screaming in my face over their own problems.  I try to be helpful, but the screaming is bad. Real bad.  I am sorry they are crazy, but they need professional help. 


You can't help someone that won't help themselves. 


So to hell with my to-do list, I need peace back in my life. Every day is SO important to me, it could be my last and I don't want it to end with someone screaming in my face. 


Perhaps I ask too much!


It's 49 degrees here, I have a 2pm appointment that could last hours and that leaves precious little daylight time to get to another campground further south.

I shall pray and meditate on this and perhaps the answer will appear.

Just a few days ago, puppy and I were enjoying balmy weather at this remote peaceful campground. 






Ahoy!
Dear Miss Mermaid
 relies on Angels, Subscriptions and Book Sales
THANK YOU for your support.
Step One,  Make a Payment Step 2, Sign up your Email

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Delivered to your Email!  
Subscribe to
Dear Miss Mermaid...the OTHER Blog!
by Email  (no spam, just the blog)

***You can buy a subscription without the email updates.
Hurricanes and Hangovers by Dear Miss MermaidBuy Dear Miss Mermaid's Book:

Hurricanes and Hangovers
and Other Tall Tales and
Loose Lies from the
Coconut Telegraph
by Dear Miss Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!