Monday, November 15, 2010

Behind Behind

More coming soon.  I am massively behind on email, writing, work, getting well, you name it, I'm behind on it.

My internet coonection is horrible, so I am trying something new.  I am totally amazed that in the Caribbean, for the past few years, I had wonderful mobile internet access provided by the cell phone company.

I came to America and have had nothing but seriously bad luck with mobile internet. Funny how a forward country could be so behind.

Part of the problem might be that I move around often. I am currently in a holding pattern, not setting down roots. I have nothing to set roots down with at this point.  A fish out of water, a mermaid out of her realm.

My future is very uncertain. Very. 

It's a bewildering time for me.  If it weren't for all my readers, angels, patrons, subscribers, book buyers, friends and one pesky little dog, I would never make it out alive each day.

But I keep trying and toiling.  Bear with me.



Ahoy!
Dear Miss Mermaid
 relies on Angels, Subscriptions and Book Sales
THANK YOU for your support.
Step One,  Make a PaymentStep 2, Sign up your Email

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Delivered to your Email!  
Subscribe to
Dear Miss Mermaid...the OTHER Blog!
by Email  (no spam, just the blog)

***You can buy a subscription without the email updates.
Hurricanes and Hangovers by Dear Miss MermaidBuy Dear Miss Mermaid's Book:

Hurricanes and Hangovers and Other Tall Tales and Loose Lies from the Coconut Telegraph by Dear Miss Mermaid

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a useful stuff!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your website is very cool:0)))

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!