Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day.  A wonderful day of celebration for the brave souls that brought us into this world.




I think every mother wants to ultimately see their child happy and successful.  

No matter what the odds, what tough crisis one may face, you've just got to get up every day and live it like it were your last day on this planet.  Love those around you and let them know it.  Thank everyone that has helped you in your journey.  Never stop being grateful.

Count your blessings. Do the math.

Smile.  Be free.  Do something nice for someone.  Help a stranger.  Do anonymous good deeds. Pass it on.  Play it forward.

Life is GOOD.

Where others see weeds, I see flowers.  

When opportunity knocks, sit up and pay attention. Many opportunities do not repeat themselves.  The right place at the right time.  Grab the ring and run with it.  

Rejoice that you have one more day to make a difference.

My mother is long gone from this earth, but I miss her everyday.  Sometimes I hear her talking to me.  

I listen too.

My mother suffered through a lot but she got up everyday and stayed busy taking care of her family and many others.  I don't think she had one selfish thought in her generous soul. She was a very giving person. 

Last year I wrote about my mother, Miss Marian.  



Miss Marian and The Crippled Children


http://dearmissmermaid.blogspot.com/2012/05/miss-marian-and-crippled-children.html


I reread it today.  It made me cry.  I miss my mother every day.  I just hope that some how, some way, she knows how much I appreciate and love her. 

Happy Mother's Day.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth's Biggest Selection!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:


Life is goof!