Monday, June 04, 2012

Computer Help Part One

I found this nifty FREE program. I love it!  My computer is running much faster now.

I have STOPPED the tracking.  I had noticed that whenever I browsed for things online, suddenly ads were targeted at me about my past "looking" history. My internet was slowing down, my computer was crawling.

I've used all sorts of programs to prevent spyware and malware and so on. I decided to download this program based on a gentle angel's recommendation.

She was right on target, this program is truly free, it really works.

I've had it up and running for over a week now and I see the difference.

Nobody is tracking my every move on the internet anymore. Many webpages actually load faster. Some have blanks where the annoying ads used to be.

Anyhow, I don't make one single penny whether you use this product or not. I don't even care if you care to use it or not. I am just sharing it with you, because I love it when something FREE really works and helps make my computer more efficient and my life less complicated.

The program is called
DO NOT TRACK PLUS (and it's really free)
http://www.abine.com/dntdetail.php

ducks at dan nicholas park and campground in salisbury north carolina by http:// dearmissmermaid.com  photo copyright by Dear Miss Mermaid
Ducks at Dan Nicholas Park and Campground in Salisbury,  North Carolina

10 comments:

  1. I downloaded the program, and it seems to be working fine! Wonder how those tracking companies will find a way around it though - there must be a lot of $ at stake, and they won't let it go gracefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add, "why are social network sites trying to track me, when I don't belong to any of them?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this! Things are already loading faster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an interesting link at abine.com that explains how much you are worth to Facebook whether you are on there or not. It's rather scary all this tracking with these sites constantly trying to snoop over our every move!

    Another article that explains a little known fact of opting out cookies. I just find that thus far my computer is working so much better since I am not bogged down with Facebook and other trackers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx. Will give you feedback next time I see you and Monkey :)))

    Troutman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the DNT program. My computer definitely is running faster. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I normally don't download programs, but I trust you. I downloaded it and when I returned to your site, there are 4 tracks on me from your site alone. Wow! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not surprised, since I use a blogger platform supplied by google, I guess they have built in tracking. Sheesh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess won't see you and Monkey for a while so wanted to give you feedback. Program works but I have found that it slows down surfing and access to programs significantly. Feels like I'm using an old AT machine :(((((((

    Troutman

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!