Monday, June 11, 2012

Fire Paws

Not getting much done, pain in my arm is just taking over my life and very little is getting done. It's rather scary, but I try to smile and pretend it doesn't hurt, but it does. 


photo copyright by DearMissMermaid.Com


Harley dog has taken over typing wiff his wittle paws...

Harley builds a fire photo copyright by DearMissMermaid.Com
OK, she's sick, but I am not, so I guess it's my turn to build the fire, since it's chilly.
fire photo copyright by DearMissMermaid.Com
There. Who says a wittle dog can't build a fire wiff his wittle paws?

fire photo copyright by DearMissMermaid.Com
Oh, the fire is getting bigger and bigger and...

fire truck photo copyright by DearMissMermaid.Com
That nice red fire truck came by and asked if I wanted him to pee all over my fire, but I told him "No thanks, Smokey the Bear might get jealous."

6 comments:

  1. What a good and helpful little camper Harley is!

    I hope your arm starts feeling better, or that you can at least figure out what's going on so you'll know better how to treat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoulder/arm pain....do you have a herniated cervical neck disc or pinched nerve. The pain radiates and is relentless.

    A nurse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if I chop my head off, my arm will feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very thin line between something that is real cute and God awful ugly. That's Harley!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. !! Have your arm checked out. Lots of reasons for the pain and some need not be ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear miss mermaid,
    long time no communicate but life gets in the way. I too had a arm thing this year, turns out to be a bone spur but no surgery, a little physical torture then exercise at home and now ( 6 months )later I am much improved although not 100% but what the H I am old. the Good Fairy

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!