Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shh... We're Sleeping...

Inspired by some email, showing sleeping beasts, called "I'm so tired" I decided to make my very first windows MOVIE. It's very short, about 2 minutes max. Let me know if you like it.

I find it very relaxing, so if you need a breather spell, to make the world slow down and make you feel good again, this movie is very relaxing and will bring a big smile to your face! ;-)

You can watch it in the window below OR you can download your own copy by RIGHT clicking on this link and using "Save Target As" OR "Save Link as" then you can watch it anytime and pause on any pictures that catch your fancy!



Also on YouTube at


1 comment:

  1. Great movie, DMM, but just one constructive piece of feedback: could you extend the period each pic shows? I usually put it at 4 or 5 seconds; the 1-2 secs you've got Movie Maker on makes for slightly strenuous viewing...

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!