Saturday, August 07, 2010

Dear Miss Mermaid Makes Another Video

Sorry, I haven't posted for a few days, I was under the weather. Next I traveled through a gawd-awful storm and nearly got blown into another state...  Today  I finally wrapped up this video. I sure hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends!



Ahoy! Help support a crazy writer in her writing endeavors. 
Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid for only 3 cents per day!

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Hurricanes and Hangovers by Dear Miss MermaidBuy Dear Miss Mermaid's Book: Hurricanes and Hangovers and Other Tall Tales and Loose Lies from the Coconut Telegraph by Dear Miss Mermaid

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable! It appears that Sweetie tolerates Harley nicely. She seems big enough that she could probably take him, if she so desired!

    Very cute.

    ......lazy days of summer!

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!