Sunday, August 29, 2010

No Limits

Feeling down?  This might cheer you up!

Two Quotes from Nick Vujicic:  (pronounced Voo-cheech)

"I was 8 years old when these suicidal thoughts began to materialize. I was feeling like I had become a burden to my parents and I had so many questions about what my future would look like that I couldn’t resolve. I wondered what would become of me when my parents could no longer take care of me. I questioned whether I would ever marry or have children of my own? I was deeply discouraged about what kind of future I could really expect to have?"

"I enjoy golfing, fishing, swimming and listening to music of all varieties. Most importantly, I love spending personal time with life-long friends and family in Australia and the U.S. whenever I have the opportunity."




From No Limbs, To No Limits
Life Without Limbs

Ahoy!
Dear Miss Mermaid
 relies on Angels, Subscriptions and Book Sales
THANK YOU for your support.
Step One,  Make a Payment Step 2, Sign up your Email

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Delivered to your Email!  
Subscribe to
Dear Miss Mermaid...the OTHER Blog!
by Email  (no spam, just the blog)

***You can buy a subscription without the email updates.
Hurricanes and Hangovers by Dear Miss MermaidBuy Dear Miss Mermaid's Book:

Hurricanes and Hangovers
and Other Tall Tales and
Loose Lies from the
Coconut Telegraph
by Dear Miss Mermaid

1 comment:


Life is goof!