Friday, September 17, 2010

Amazon Offers New Discounted Price on Hurricanes and Hangovers

Ahoy!

If you ever dreamed of owning my book, "Hurricanes and Hangovers (and other tall tales and loose lies from the coconut telegraph)" then now is the time to buy. For a limited time, you can get 15% off the cost at Amazon!  You can also get FREE shipping if you buy two or more.

My book makes a GREAT gift, especially for those hard to buy folks on your gift list. Having a spare one around makes a great birthday or thank-you gift.  If you are super-organized, you can do all your shopping now for Christmas and not feel the stress of the season when it sneaks up on you.

Amazon doesn't tell me a thing, so I have NO idea how long this sale will last. It's at their whim. I just hope it brings in more book sales.

YES, more books by Dear Miss Mermaid are in the works. I am a writing fool. I have hundreds of wild and wacky stories I have already penned, I just need to organize the mess, find a decent editor, design the cover, the back and inside, then miraculously get it published.  Sounds so easy...


Ahoy!
Dear Miss Mermaid
 relies on Angels, Subscriptions and Book Sales
THANK YOU for your support.
Step One,  Make a PaymentStep 2, Sign up your Email

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Delivered to your Email!  
Subscribe to
Dear Miss Mermaid...the OTHER Blog!
by Email  (no spam, just the blog)

***You can buy a subscription without the email updates.
Hurricanes and Hangovers by Dear Miss MermaidBuy Dear Miss Mermaid's Book:

Hurricanes and Hangovers and Other Tall Tales and Loose Lies from the Coconut Telegraph by Dear Miss Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!