Friday, June 01, 2012

Have Your Elf An Erect Heart Tonight

If you think my English terrors are bad, you should read the spam bots that post on my comments daily. It's amazing how much crap people are out there pushing.

I love the REAL comments people post. But I also get attacked by spam bots, that are advertising by posting spam in the comments field on blogs like mine.

Cakes from India keeps blasting my comments with a sales pitch almost daily.   They need oodles of help with their pitch.

...Cakes are the mood creators for the party seasons, and the delicacy is a click away. Synonymous with the delightful delicacies, cakes are the boasting elements that sets the celebration on fire.

Who reads my blog that is in India looking to buy a cake with "boasting elements" over the internet?  Sounds pretty absurd to me. But if you need a mood creating cake  with boasting elements and you're in India, send me an email and I will hook you right up.

There is the usual sex videos, naked celebs and Viagara. Why is it every 3rd email or spam comment is selling Viagara?  Are people making that stuff in their back bedroom now? I assume it's all a scam. If you're foolish enough to buy drugs illegally through the mail, you're probably not likely to complain if you get ripped off. Besides, there is no legal remedy for illegal transactions that go awry.  (I learned that from Judge Judy).

Here are some strange and funny excerpts of mangled English that turned up in my blog comment area:

Pushing Jewelry:
...Thankfully, there are ways to look at the good quality so that you will won't ought to be concerned. Should your gown will probably be reasonably ordinary, pick colours to your jewellery through the plants inside your bouquet! It's absolutely stunning when pops of coloration from the the ears, neck area, hand and blooms, all shine by way of. 


Pushing Pain Relief:
...You blog been enriched since the beginning.


Phone Counseling:
...I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future.


Advertising Sunglasses:
...My spouse and i observe a couple of folks jointly, tend to be shouted debauchery. 


Clothing:
...Imagine information on how many hoodies your guy can purchase who has very money! 


Running Shoes:
...Recently how the endorsement on Friday night, typically the state?


Fake Designer Clothes:
''I am deeply grateful; humbled by means of the outpouring concerning take delight in, support; most behind all prayers on behalf of our family unit by using light related with recent events-THANK YOU!'' Either way happens to be viable as well as the that they show good reason we invest our efforts and as a consequence emotions at players because most about us will never meet. 


Jewelry Charms:
...There are limited, so they are not appearing super-significant in that the normal condition and view on the controller continues around similar to what you really are previously found. This voyage is just not in the form of general public supplier. Our own mandate should be to result in the planet a lot more opened plus associated.


Coupons:
...It’s very trouble-free to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this piece of write at this site.  


Music Downloads:
Buy music for your hearing joining. Absolutely shortest price any place. 


Scrubs:
If you toil in medical turf environment we have scrubs for you many in colors rainbow.


Sex Videos:
We ship to you in brown paper plane. 


No Idea What They Were Pushing But Here is Their Comment:
Totally stretch out shit! 


Another Fun Comment:
It's like you learning my mind dude!

More Viagara:
Have your elf an erect heart tonight. 


Well, I had fun deleting this mess, but before I did, I just thought you might enjoy some of the highlights of my comment spam. 


Gazebo at Niagara Falls in New York by DearMissMermaid.com
Gazebo at Niagara Falls, New York
Puppy dog and I along with a friend drove my wheel estate there in September 2010

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend who, after having traveled halfway around the world, wants to retire overseas and just do menu translations. We always get a kick out of mangled English! (When I need a good laugh I go to: http://www.engrish.com/)

    Beautiful gazebo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watch a video showing where teens in poor countries are given cell phones by debt collection agencies or sales companies and then the teens make calls all day long since there is nothing else to do! They earn a commission on it, so they just call and call all day long. Don't give out your phone numnber!

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!