Saturday, July 05, 2014

Happy Independence Weekend

23 years in the Caribbean

4 years back in America.

Look at the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. I had to shed a little tear when I saw this. I am still homesick some days. Working at sea on yachts afloat was some of the best times of my life. Oh how I wish I could still pump out those 16 hour work days again. It was so worth it.



My love for nature will never leave me.

Now I am seeing little nuggets of America off the beaten path in my little old wheel estate. Perhaps I was born to wander.

After two-and-a-half months of workamping, I am so ready to pack up and hit the road. But I promised to stay longer, so here I am, happy as can be, marveling at the beauty around me here.


Life is goof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!