Monday, July 21, 2014

Qwacking Up

I used to have a super simple movie maker program one could use for making a fast snappy slide show with captions. Well that program has vanished into thin air, being replaced by something called Windows Essentials.

So what I used to do in a few fast minutes, now takes hours. I am unclear about this kind of upgrade. Not sure why a super simple fast program was replaced with a cumbersome slow one.

I fought with the program and the captions and finally just kind of gave up after a few hours and deleted the captions because I couldn't seem to make them appear in a sensible manner. The more I tried to edit, the worse it became.

If you are subscribing to this by email, then you might have to go to the blog link to actually see the slideshow.

http://dearmissmermaid.blogspot.com/2014/07/qwacking-up.html




~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Had to go to YouTube.Neither email nor website worked.Of course,it could be my computer. :)

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!