Friday, July 25, 2014

Rock and Throw

No more silent rock and roll...


Music

Oh so wonderful.

I lived in silence for years, now I have music and it is heavenly. While I still enjoy a good bit of silence in this noisy world, I have rediscovered the powerful influence of music.

Harley dog is thoroughly entertained watching me dance on the patio while he fetches the thrown Frisbee. Once he returns it I briefly stop long enough to toss it again, then I dance some more until he returns. Life is goof.

I discovered a newfangled way to get music on a budget. Join the library! Then go online, if you're lucky, you're library might subscribe to Freegal and allow you to download a set number of songs per week at no carge. In my case the library allows me to download 5 songs per week. Music can also be streamed through an internet connection. You can listen to all or part of the song before downloading it.

Freegal® is a free music service from your library. All you need is your library card number and some libraries utilize a PIN. Freegal offers access to about 7 million songs, including Sony Music’s catalog of legendary artists. In total the collection is comprised of music from over 28,000 labels with music that originates in over 80 countries. There is no software to download, and there are no digital rights management (DRM) restrictions. Access to Freegal is limited to patrons of subscribing libraries.

Piano.

I miss playing piano. I never could get the hang of an electronic keyboard. A piano just allows so much feeling and emotion, that an electronic keyboard can never produce.

Rumor is that Willie Nelson has a grand piano in his RV. Just a rumor, I haven't seen it myself, but if it's true... Lucky dude!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A huge mega thanks to all my readers, fans and angels
that use any of my Amazon links
Thank you!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!