Monday, July 28, 2014

Ponderances

I'm not as think as you confused I am.

View from my campsite at sunset.


Please...take my advice (I'm not using it).

Trust in God (but tie up your camel).

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.

Dear Santa Claus,
Thank you for the lovely gift last Christmas, but when I told you I wanted an iPad I should have clarified that...




Desserts spelled backwards is stressed, so that's a mnemonic way to remember to take it easy.

Keep throwing those stumbling blocks at me. I will build a solid foundation with them!

Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy.

Even if I can't make a brand new start, I can work on a brand new end.

Life is goof.



~~~~~~~
Earth's Biggest Selection
(including a T-Rex shirt!)
~~~~~~~~





1 comment:

  1. I can't stop laughing...I will never be "Desserts" again

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!