Friday, December 11, 2015

CELERATE 6 Year Itch and Anniversary With Me

Today makes 6 years of owning and living in my little old wheel estate.

At the time I bought it, I was terribly ill and just wanted to sit in it daydreaming about better daze. I never thought I would get to go anywhere, but the daydreams kept me alive and gave me hope.

The first four months I drove about 50 miles total.

Six years later, all I can say is it's a MIRACLE I am alive and I have so many angels to thank for graciously helping me in so many ways that made my dream possible.

I can't believe I woke up alive today, I want to keep pinching myself to say it's true! You made it SIX YEARS!

Looking aft towards my bed and bathroom (shower on left, broom closet with toilet on right).
Hidden to the right of the bed is a compact portable washing machine.  The washing machine is my favorite toy, with the bicycle as a close runner up. 

 On a busy day last winter... All my chairs are set up, my bicycle, a friend's bicycle and the curtain hung up was to block super sunshine at certain times of the day. Due to winds, the umbrella is closed up and under cover.

My faithful copilot has done all but the first 500 miles with me. Those first 500 miles were very lonely indeed.

 Standing in the kitchen is a view looking forward of my wheel estate. Above the cockpit is the guest loft (there is a hidden ladder that can be relocated for easy access). The table on the right folds away to allow more dancing room. I love having all these cheerful windows.

 Another view from the galley looking forward.

 Even the bathroom door does double duty with builtin towel racks.

 Looking aft towards kitchen and bedroom from the cockpit.

My kitchen is always busy. Over the years I have decorated the wall with useful accouterments as a creative way of adding more storage. The owl art above the coffee pot was bought for my home in 1979 and regifted in 1987. Ironically it found it's way back to me in 2015. How very strange.

In six years, I have driven just over 25,000 miles total in my little old wheel estate and that includes shopping and errands. I don't own a car, but I now own a bicycle.

Life is goof.

I am blessed in so many ways.

Thank you to all my readers, fans, angels, friends, and framily! Without you, I would have never ever made it alive this long, this far. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



4 comments:


Life is goof!