Tuesday, December 29, 2015

New Year's Resolution and SNowballing

All is well. Woke up alive, Christmas passed and the New Year is almost here!

Last year I completed my New Years resolutions. Of course I only had one. Wake up alive! TO be honest, I still have 3 more days to say "I DID IT!"

So now what to propse for this year's resolutions?  Should I go out on a limb and suggest two this year? I could keep the "Wake up alive" because that is oh so important and in my care a sheer miracle!


Harley dog recently celebrated his 6th birthday. He wanted to drive the RV so I let him take a spin around the park to see the Christmas Lightfest at Wickham Park in Melbourne, Florida.

Life is goof!

More goofy stuff...

I received this very unique email from an overseas company I write reviews for. Perhaps something is lost in the translation. It certainly left a smile on my face!

Dear friend:

Happy Christmas and new year!!!
Many thanks for your contiguous supports in the past years, we wish both business snowballing in the coming years.

May your New Year be filled with special moment, warmth, peace and happiness, the joy of covered ones near, and wishing you all the joys of Christmas and a year of happiness.
Have a nice day!
Your sincerely,

(NAME REMOVED to protect the innocent)

*** Read it twice! Funnier the second time around!





No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!