Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rainy Day Movies

Don't you just love it when you discover the program you want works on both Windows and Mac?  I've worked on both types of operating systems, but I personally own a Windows system. I really can't say which is better.  



I've been looking for solutions to my camera. Apparently it does make videos, but they are fancier than my old computer can play. So I need either a simpler camera or a newer computer. But there is a third option, a  video converter.


That sounds complicated but while looking for such a program, I stumbled across the ImTOO DVD Ripper  and ImTOO DVD Ripper for Mac.


Since I read all about it anyhow, I might as well share that info here for the RV folks who have a stick house and DVD movies. If you are loading up the RV for a vacation or weekend getaway, you may want to take some movies along, in case the weather turns out funky, you have a plan B for entertainment.   You could choose a few DVD's from your library, or you could convert and copy them all to your laptop or a portable hard drive. Then you would basically be duplicating your DVD library, so you have the movies in your stick house as well as in your wheel estate. 


ImTOO DVD Ripper is a professional DVD ripping software that can rip DVDs to almost all video format such as MP4, AVI, MPEG, DivX, MKV, FLV, etc. Now if you understand all those formats, you are way ahead of me. Anyhow, this handy little program might help some of you techno-challenged folks.  


On a rainy day, Harley D claims the afghan, waiting to see if we are going to watch a movie in bed.
He keeps begging me to play "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" again...  and again...   and again...


Share |

1 comment:


Life is goof!