Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2009 07 29 234pm and I struggle with the Devil

That body snatcher tried to take my soul last night, but I fought him off and I have paid dearly for it today. Only one trip to the veranda so far, and it was horrific.

Scared everyone else away from the veranda.

Sorry about that!

No white stuff at breakfast this morning. What am I going to hang wall paper with today? I fixed the leaky window drafts the other day and also the shower, that I now long to use, as soon as I can muster up the energy. I am soaked in sweat, head to toe and plugged into chemicals and drugs and oxygen.

Night night.

3 comments:

  1. I think it is necessary to be serious for a moment. Do you think there is a point at which you feel they need to send you to a more competent facility in PR or FL to get to the bottom of this? Obviously we blog-followers don't know all the details, but it is very unsettling that you don't have a definitive diagnosis after all this time. How good do you think your docs are in the BVI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly. How can they not have a diagnosis by now?

    Please see about getting into another hospital in RP of FL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that my pain does not relieve you of any of your pain, but I'll say this anyway: I had a stroke the first of June, and am not yet recovered fully; I had good doctors and you need the same. Many of the things you're going through, I recognize...who is looking after your interests? Do you have family or close friends talking to the doctors? We do not wish to lose you.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!