Saturday, July 25, 2009

2009 07 25 4:29PM

The nurses must think we patients are horrible ungrateful people...

I try to thank everyone, no matter what they do to me. We've had some IV mishaps, resulting in torn skin, bruising, bleeding bandaging and so on.

The walking wounded...

Hey! I have walked all the way to the porch!

And walked to the bathroom thrice now!

But then the witch doctor came around and announced there is still another problem and Monday will be ultrasound and the donut machine, I think it's MRI. But I have to be able to lay FLAT strapped down with hands over head for 10 minutes. I know this sounds EASY, but it's not given some complications.

Oh well.

Rumor is a fresh dress is being delivered by my dear neighbor V, and maybe I can work a way to get my current dirty stuff washed. I don't have much in the way of bed wear, preferring au naturale or a light sarong. Things not appropriate for this modest hospital.

A few years ago, my sister sent me a lovely bed gown, but before I even got to wear it, a friend was in dire need and I let her use it and well, that was the end of that. She loved it and I never saw it again.

Currently I am wearing a house dress at the hospital. A shapeless bright colored dress that is comfy and doesn't look overly dorky.

I'm tired, will rest again. I'm excited too, a Lori is making a SECOND visit, now that takes NERVE!

I have promised her for this feat, we will rush out to the porch and relax there, God willing. Well not rush, but go out there.

I better rest up, for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!