Thursday, July 30, 2009

2009 07 30 651pm and the pager is working...


I like to climb out of bed at daybreak and peek out my window to make sure this cute little cottage I lust after, is still sitting there... It gives me hope...

Sitting on the verandah looking eastward is a tall Evergreen Tree, overshadowing the very cute pink Caribbean style cottage. To the right of the tree, you can see the palms!

It' hard to tell WHERE I really am these days...

*******************************************************************

651pm
The loudspeaker in the hospital comes on loud and clear (usually it's garbled and we all strain to hear what is being said)

"ORDERLY to the operating table, Orderly to the operating table!"

Now that gives me pause for cause... Middle of surgery and you need an orderly for the hospital operating table?

Hey, Joe, prop up the phone books, this end is leaning a bit much...

Ooops, just get him OFF the floor and back on the table...

tee hee hee...


********
Somehow my computer figured out it was in the hospital and out of the clear blue began running the "System Health Tool Box" Good grief! What next?

**************






1 comment:

  1. I would lust after that cottage too! It looks like it came out of a storybook. Sounds like your spirits are a bit higher. Sending you some very special and positive energy thru the air and across the waters. Be well soon.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!