Monday, August 10, 2009

2009 08 10 1104am Chit, I feel Awful


I am TIRED of this place. I wanna go home.

Seven doctors are on my case today. It's both good and bad.

We disagree over a few things and they disagreed amongst themselves.

It was kind of funny all around.

The drugz explain the moon face, barrel chest, YUCK yuck yuck. No wonder I don't look like myself anymore.

Depressing as hell.

I am fighting the tears left and right.

The only good news is my room is cool. The rest of the floor is hot as hell. I don't have near as much energy to exercise and they told me to STOP wearing myself out and spend more time resting and healing.

Oh boo hoo.

I just want to crawl under a rock and cry.

At least I got to stick my tongue out at them all!

I've had so much FUN sticking my tongue out at EVERY BODY!

They are going to give me some stuff to cure it, thank Gawd! In the meantime, I keep sticking it out at anyone that will LOOK!

HA HA HA, tee hee he, hiccup! Cough Cough Cough!

I miss my kitties, boo hoo hoo.




1 comment:

  1. Hope your mouth thrush goes away soon, that's not very nice. Pity your kitties can't come to call, hope they are being cared for.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!