Wednesday, August 05, 2009

2009 08 05 608pm Ugh

Frozen breaded square fish, baked to rock hard, on a dry hard bun with NO condiments save for a sliver of grilled onion, tomato and iceberg. That was the entire dinner tonight.

Breakfast this morning was 3 frozen fish sticks and some dried up bread, no condiments.

Lunch came with a side of frozen vegetables, it was HEAVEN to have some veggies! I think the meat was stewed goat, real greasy, lots of bone, served with powdered potatoes and sliced melon. The melon was WONDERFUL.

I guess the GOOD food they sent around the other day, was just to trick us or make us feel special for carnival. Everyone is grumbling except for those who had relatives and visitors bring them good food from outside. They look smug with their food, and I don't blame them one bit.

This dried up fish and bread tonight, was just so demoralizing.

I should shut up and BE GRATEFUL for the food and the life and the fact I AM ALIVE!

I guess modern medicine will NEVER catch up to the fact that HEALTHY food goes a long ways to healing. That fish tonight was so tough and overcooked, there could not possibly be one shred of vitamin or nutrient left in it.

BAD NEWS, I have chemically induced diabetes, so now I am on insulin! I am grrrrrrrr....... grumpy!

They claim the food they send around is a diabetic diet, well I wonder what diabetic book they got that out of! Ha ha ha!

I want OUT of here.

BOO HOO HOO!

Send me angels, send me home!

Let the mermaid Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

FREE the mermaid!!!




1 comment:

  1. Docs must check to see what kind of staph you have for the right antibiotic. That's what may be driving the WBC count up. If it is MRSA, you need the stonger stuff and that will kill most any other bacterial infection otherwise. If I was there I'd bring you a big leafy green salad with hard boiled egg and a big bowl of fruit everyday. Is there a relative you can call to come down and be your health advocate?
    Kitty kisses-

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!