Thursday, August 13, 2009

2009 08 13 440pm Thursday

In loving memory of my mother who was born on August 13th and in loving memory of my young nephew who died August 13th. You are missed, loved and never ever forgotten.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went HOME!!!

The docs wanted to keep me longer, but I really missed my cats.

I know that is a SILLY reason to go home...

Also, we had reached the point where new drugs were being added to counteract the side effects of the old drugs. I felt like I was on a Merry Go Round.

There was another major problem, that was stressing me out, I will explain later, it had nothing to do with the care I was getting.

I do think I received really good care from the Docs. I am not 100% confident of their final diagnosis. I think there was a rush to "sum me up".

I was sent home with 14 different medications, rather SCARY.

On the way home we stopped at a store and lo and behold yogurt was HALF PRICE so I bought 18 yogurts.

Lawdy Mercy, I shudda listened to them and STAYED in the hospital, as it had air conditioning *tee hee hee*.

Drew came over today (from St John where he is vacationing, but he is from Minnesota) with the SAVE THE MERMAID funds and we had lunch together and a fun time visiting. My tongue is still so bad, that it took me an hour to eat only half my lunch, so I brought the other half home.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your contributions to SAVE THE MERMAID! Bless you all!

On the way back home, we stopped by the store (it's near my home) and bought 22 more half price yogurts. Yogurt is easy to eat and easy on my tongue and of course has the probiotics. Which Drew brought over probiotic pills too!

Well, it's back to bed for me. I am exhausted.




3 comments:

  1. If you need someone to come and stay with you and look after you.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank heavens! I was worried when I didn't see a post earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glad you are home...pet those kitties..they are healing creatures. Just the purring does you good.

    A funny for the cat people J be sure to watch it all the way through.

    http://videos.komando.com/2009/08/03/fly-guy/

    Karen, Lompoc CA

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!