Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Can you identfiy THIS?

22 Days in the hospital and I came home to this!

What is it? Can you identify it?

YES, I know it's plant matter!

This was found growing in my bathroom sink. Matter of fact, it still is! Despite repeated teeth brushing with Sensodyne toothpaste, it still grows. Now that gives cause to pause...

If I only use my bathroom sink for splashing water on my hot face and brushing my teeth, then did this fall off my face OR out of my teeth?

What was I eating that had live seeds in it? I wonder.

Let me know if you can identify it.

Write me at:

DearMissMermid AT aol.com
(replace the AT with you know what!)

2 comments:

  1. All sprouting seeds start of with those same two leaves. You don't get to see identifying leaves until the next two open up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha!

    So did it fall off my face or out of m teeth?

    It has 3 leaves now, I must post a new picture soon!

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!