Saturday, August 15, 2009

2009 08 15 Tropical Storm ANA


Well the 3 day forecast shows Ana coming by the BVI on Monday. YIKES!

And, I have absolutely NOTHING stocked up for the hurricane party! DOUBLE YIKES!
I better start making my list:
Rum
Cat Food
Rum
Batteries
Rum
Candles
Rum
Canned Soup
Rum
Bottled Water
Rum
Cat Litter
Rum
Canned Tuna
Rum
Generator Gas
Rum
Well, that ought to about cover it!
TS Ana is moving at about 16pmh with 40mph winds.
This is real bad planning all around, I am still very tired and weak from the hospital. At least no one is assaulting my left arm anymore. My right arm is in pretty good shape, though I had a few battles to keep that arm safe!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. So this blog and your old blog are the same now so does that mean I only have to go to one to stay up to date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wait a minute you forgot peanut butter
    always good to have on hand during hurricane season, and remember
    HURRICANES
    Gods way of thinning out the devolpment

    stay safe and god speed on the recovery

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!